
Yesterday was the much anticipated UVU Alumni Game. The current team was convinced they would crush us old "has-beens," but we were ready for them. The final score was 4-2! The current UVU team lost to a bunch of out of shape and out of practice old ladies! To make matters worse, the current team had a bench of like 35 which makes for 24 subs while we only had 3. On top of all that, at one point there were 21 of the current players on the field to our 13! (For those of you who don't play soccer, each team is allowed 11 players on the field.) In all honesty, I wasn't shocked at all. Jenni showed up eating donettes, Lauren walked up eating a PBJ, Tasha and Chels barely made it before the game started, and none of us ran more than 20 yrds before the whistle blew. All of that combined made for a sure formula for success! It was so much fun to see so many of my old teammates, and I missed the ones who couldn't come. I can't wait til next year!!!

Kelley Thompson - Love this girl!

Laura Throkmorton- I haven't seen her in years!
5 comments:
hahaha that's so awesome!! good job! sounds like a lot of fun and makes me wish i were coordinated enough to play sports. :) go you!
I wish I could've come!!! Couldn't have played with this baby bump and all, but would've loved to have been there. Congrats on the win!
That makes me wish I had of been there. Maybe when I move back to Utah. Way to beat them!
Yeah we are so awesome!
thats right old has been women!! wish I could have made it. maybe one day :)
Post a Comment