Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snow has returned and so have some friends

I love when it snows this time of year. It's the only time when you can go from snow to 65 degrees in a matter of days. Besides, everything looks better with a kiss of snow on it, right?
All I can say is, Mountains Majesty. I'm in awe.

We aren't making any records with snowfall amounts.
This is what we woke up to this morning.
*****************************************
Shane and I were supposed to go to his mission reunion on Friday night but didn't end up going because traffic was a parking lot on I-15. We decided to get some cafe rio while all dressed up.

I'm thinking we both need a trip to Mexico or Lake Powell to fix up these pasty faces of ours. Who's in?

After quickly changing out of our fancy garb and getting into comfy clothes, we watched far too many episodes of The Office, and then got some creamery ice cream with Kyle and Laura. I miss those 2. They are so much fun to be around and they always make me laugh.


Any night involving creamery ice cream (or any ice cream, for that matter) is great, so to get that, with friends, and The Office, made it an exceptional date night!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am so happy to see someone who is happy about the crazy spring snow! Everyone is so down about it, so you are a breath of fresh air with your positivity. It is pretty, those pictures you took are beautiful! Sigh... Utah, how I love thee. :) Your date night sounds perfect, relaxed and fun. We used to do the same thing, except we'd get Macy's soft serve and watch LOST with Klane's brother and his wife. Good times!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I just don't understand people sometimes, they complain if there is snow they complain if there is rain and then they complain when we have a drought...go figure!