I'm so glad Shane is a Mr. fix-it. There isn't a project he can't do. By putting a new roof on the shed, we can move all sorts of storage tubs in there so we have more room in the house.






Earlier in the day I laid in the shade in our backyard and read for a couple of hours. I didn't feel like being "productive" but after reading I felt so much better.
Shane and I also got our FREE 7 Peaks passes so we went over for an hour in the evening. It was fun to walk over, ride a few slides, and walk back. We plan to be there as much as possible even if it's for only 30 min, it's totally worth it!
On Sunday I taught RS. I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of information I wanted to share, but in the end (after talking at time and a half) I felt great about the lesson and really hoped I reached someone.
And that was our weekend.
4 comments:
Okay, so I have to ask, were your 7 peaks passes free because of where you live? If so, I'm so doing that, even if I have to go by myself when Darrin's at work :)
We got our passes for free b/c of where we live. If you have designated parking for your apartment they probably won't give them to you...but they might.
I want you to come to 7 peaks! We will be there all the time!
Just go to the office and tell them you heard you get free passes if you live close. You have to take proof of address and then if that address is on their list, voila, you get 2 free passes.
ooh wonderful! Thanks! We do have designated parking, but I may as well try anyway! I'll let you know if we end up getting them because we would love going there with you
That's amazing you get free passes there! That will be a lot of fun for you guys this summer! And I bet you're an awesome RS teacher.
Post a Comment