Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last Hurrah

Before moving from Utah, I wanted to have one last hurrah with my dental hygiene friends.  We went up to South Jordan for a bite to eat at Chipotle and then headed over to Jordan Landing and saw The Avengers.  There were only a few people who could come, but it was still a fantastic evening.  I sat next to Ms. Knight during the movie and she kept ripping on Hawkeye.  What's with the guy with the arrows?  Why doesn't he just use a gun?  I kept trying to defend Hawkeye's honor but to no avail.  I really enjoyed the movie - there were so many great one-liners!

On our way out of the movie we ran into the avengers and Loki coming in to see themselves on the big screen.  We snapped a quick photo with them.  It was a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

That evening was a fun last hurrah! 

No comments: