I met April the first day of dreaded two-a-days freshman year at UVU. She was one of the other 9 freshman recruits, and after getting over my initial jealously for her intense competition on the field, I really liked her. We became great friends off the field, and I trusted her more than I trusted myself on the field. She and I finished off out college careers playing together in the back line, and let me tell you, April saved my hide a time or two with her incredible ability to anticipate how a play would develop and her out-of-this-world athleticism. (That girl is tough!)
I met Krysta the first day of dental hygiene school during my second bout of post secondary education at UVU. I don't really know when I reached the "oh my gosh, I love Krysta" phase of our friendship but that doesn't really matter. She was the perfect friend for me in hygiene school b/c she saved me from my overplanning and overstudying. She is great at going with the flow and not letting things stress her out.
April and Krysta are cousins.
Krysta came out to Colorado to watch April's adorable daughter, Tasha, while April was in Iowa for the weekend. Before Krysta flew back to Utah we had a super fun afternoon playing on the lake and catching up.
I love visitors!
| Oh Krysta... |


1 comment:
How much FUN would that be?! I wish I could've completed your Graf trifecta (haha) and been there! Now I'm extra excited for our mini reunion in September!
Post a Comment