Shane and I love having people over, but I lack confidence in my cooking so we don't have people over as much as we would like. However, occasionally Shane will just up and invite people over so I have to quickly overcome my incompetence and just go with the flow. (This is usually helped by Shane suggesting an easy to make meal that calms my fears!) So . . . we had the Bunkers and Hulmes over a while ago and had a wonderful meal of burritos with the Bunkers bringing a delicious lemon/lime drink thing (I have no idea what it is called, obviously) and the Hulmes provided a scrumptious bundt!

Alicia, Brooklyn, and Curt

Jon and Meggan
The evening was fun not only for the company but because Jade (Jon and Meggan's puppy) played with our puppy while the rest of us swooned over Brooklyn (Curt and Alicia's baby girl). It's good to have friends!

Shane holding Brooklyn - VERY CUTE!
1 comment:
We had a great time and the food was great. Thanks so much for having us over. Lets do it again soon. Jade loves playing with Kita and we enjoy hanging out while they play themselves into exhaustion.
Post a Comment