Monday, July 28, 2008

Gained a sister, lost a sister . . . sort of

Shane's brother Cody, and sister, Kylie were married during the past 2 months so we've had fun going to 2 weddings.

Cody and Kara were married on June 6th in the Manti Temple. It was a beautiful day and it was awesome to be there for the sealing. The temple is so amazingly beautiful and Shane and I were lucky enough to do a session before the sealing. It was the first time I was able to attend a live session and I loved it! Also, Kara and Cody's sealing was the first I've been to (other than my own). It was great to be there to celebrate with them!

Ryan and Kylie were married on July 18th in the Denver Temple. They had great weather for their day and, again, Shane and I were lucky enough to do a session before the sealing. It was great to have 2 weddings so close to each other to have Shane and me remember more clearly our special day. Thanks to Kylie's perfect wedding planning, Cody and Shane were wearing the exact same thing and so were Kara and I. It was fun and I liked having a twin! When I get a picture of us twinner couples, I'll post it. :) So now there is a new Markham in the family and Kylie has joined the West family. Gained one, lost one! But of course, we are all still family!

No comments: