Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scout Camp


I was put in charge of the 14-15 year old scouts at church and it does have its perks. Like Scout camp. It was a fun 4 day event fully paid for. We had a great time fishing, canoing, hiking, shooting, and camping. I must admit that there was a bit of babysitting which is sad but over all, it was a great time. This is a picture of all the scouts up at Ben Del-a-Tour Scout Ranch up by Red Feather Lakes. It was beautiful. A few of us woke up early one morning and hiked up to the 8110 ft. high summit of Monster Mountain. T'was a good hike.
We also took some flying lessons up at the top of the mountain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got your message off my blog and I totally remember seeing you as well. I'll have to let Kera know I talked to you. I've actually got my suits from all over. But Shades Clothing is one of my favorite places to get suits. I don't really love the bottoms that go with the tops, so I usually just try to find my bottoms at target. They're easy to find to because all the tops at Shades are solid, so they go along great with all sorts of different bottoms. I've also gotten some at Foley's, a department store and through Mod Bod online. Hope this helps!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Sounds like your camp was fun! When are you guys coming back here? Anytime soon? We need to finish our adventure!