Monday, August 25, 2008

Can You Feel the Love . . .Today?

We got heart attacked! Shane and I woke up Sunday am to find that we had been heart attacked by my Mia Maids and Travis. I have served as the 1st Counselor in the YW presidency for the past 9 months and due to my heading off to Utah, they released me. I was so excited when I saw all the hearts! I love those girls and I'm so glad I got to serve them. After crying a bit in church I came home and was surprised again by some of my girls dropping by with a HUGE card and my favorite sticky popcorn. It has been so much fun to connect with the girls and be not just their leader, but also their friend.

These were my 2 favorite hearts, or is that one a butt?

No comments: