Hi Alyssa!! Great to see your blog! Man, I hope you are surviving. The longest that Jeremy and I have been apart is 2 weeks, and it was torture. Have you been able to see each other on weekends trading off which state you got to? You're a wonder woman, so I'm confident you are finding a way to make it work with a smile! One thing that was fun about us being apart was how surprised we were when we saw each other. Jeremy was way more attractive than I had remembered and he felt the same way about me. :-)
1 comment:
Hi Alyssa!! Great to see your blog! Man, I hope you are surviving. The longest that Jeremy and I have been apart is 2 weeks, and it was torture. Have you been able to see each other on weekends trading off which state you got to? You're a wonder woman, so I'm confident you are finding a way to make it work with a smile! One thing that was fun about us being apart was how surprised we were when we saw each other. Jeremy was way more attractive than I had remembered and he felt the same way about me. :-)
Post a Comment