I've always wanted to try one of those memory foam pillows but I never wanted to spend the money on it. Supposedly these pillows are perfect for your back b/c it puts your head in line with your spine. The original pillow is like 100 bucks, and I sure didn't want to pay that kind of money for a pillow that would be drooled on every night. (Anything over $25 dollars cannot be instantly dirtied!) Well, good ole' Wal*Mart pulled through again and they have that same pillow for 15 bucks! WAHOO! I bought one and I love it! You better go and get yours quick before they are all sold out!On a side note, Shane and I now have our own little profiles so when I blog it will be under my name and when he blogs it will be under his. This will eliminate confusion that I'm sure will shortly arise when I move to Utah and he is still here in Colorado. I would hate for people to be more mixed up about our situation then they already are!
No comments:
Post a Comment