Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Movin to Loveland, CO or was it Orem, UT?

Shane and I have some changes rapidly approaching in our lives.
1st
We are under contract on a condo or townhouse (I can't remember which one it is) in Loveland, CO. We are very excited because we have been looking for quite awhile and nothing worked out till this one. It's about a 10 min drive for Shane to go to work and it is amazingly close to Wal*Mart, Sam's Club, the Stake Center, Centerra, etc without being in a busy part of town.
2nd
After much fasting and praying we have decided that it is right for me to go back to school. YAY! I'm headed back to UVU this fall to get my prerequisites done for the dental hygiene program. I apply in the spring and that is why I have to hustle on over to UT and get those classes taken care of. Shane will stay in CO and then move out when he is done with work. If you are wondering why we are buying a house and then moving, call me. It's too long to type in a blog. Pray for us cause it's going to be hard to be apart for a few months but we are excited for everything we've got going on!
Oh and I have no place to live in Utah so if you know someone with an extra room they are willing to rent (or share) please let me know!

3 comments:

Kera said...

wow, thats pretty sweet. I can't wait to go back to school. does that mean you will move to WA and come work with Patrick :)

Chris & Carolyn said...

so exciting! hope it all works out for you! too bad im not out there, then we could be roommates at village on the parkway again. :)

oh and your pics in your wedding dress are beautiful :)

The McEwen's said...

Hi, how are you doing? Things look like they are going well. Is your house by Centerra? That's one of the shopping center Brandon's dad owns. I haven't been there yet, but Brandon says it's pretty cool.