that is such a cute idea. I love it. hooray for love.
so cute!! I love that first picture, I now wish I had one just like it. :) My bro-in-law is getting married soon.... maybe we could set up the same shot! :) You and your hubby are a cute couple, I agree we should get together when he gets here!
you 2 are the best looking couple i have ever seen!!i am in hawaii coaching the byuh soccer team :) oh and teaching raqcuetball. are you back in provo?
oops... i spelled racquetball wrong, psh, and i am the teacher. wow!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is such a cute idea. I love it. hooray for love.
so cute!! I love that first picture, I now wish I had one just like it. :) My bro-in-law is getting married soon.... maybe we could set up the same shot! :) You and your hubby are a cute couple, I agree we should get together when he gets here!
you 2 are the best looking couple i have ever seen!!
i am in hawaii coaching the byuh soccer team :) oh and teaching raqcuetball.
are you back in provo?
oops... i spelled racquetball wrong, psh, and i am the teacher. wow!
Post a Comment