Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My First Tag

Kera Baugh Hudson gave me my first tag and even though I'm deep into anatomy, I can actually fulfill it. (I haven't blogged in FOREVER since I don't take any pictures. Shane is the head of that department. Since we aren't together, well...you get the idea.) However, this tag is to find the 6th picture in the 6th folder. YAY! I don't have to take a picture. I just have to find it.

This lovely picture is one of the many taken during our engagement photo shoot back in 2006. You pretty much can't tell whether or not I'm wearing clothes due to my hair. Was my hair really that long? Oh how I miss mumphrey...at times. I still miss Shane.

I tag... Courtney, Chelsea, Brooke, the Darowski's (I hope I spelled that right), Angie, and the Staplers. Love ya!
P.S. Even though this blog post is a bit older, I have since made new blogging friends and want to tag them too!! I tag Jesse, Shawna, and Ashley!!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Way to respond to your first tag. I have to admit, I failed to respond to my first one. My little sister tagged me last week and I didn't respond. I like your picture. Oh yeah, my soccer skills are slowly declining too I'm sure. There are definitely some things I miss about those days...

Kera said...

hooray. you did it. good for you. way to put a provocative picture of yourself on your blog :)
we want to know how school and everything is going. give us a call.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm home for all of a minute, so this is gonna have to count!

I hope you are well! Life's been a little crazy and I'll have to catch up with you in 2.5 weeks once I've graduated from my individual training and I come home. Hooray! Alex and I love you guys though!

-April

Kara and Cody Markham said...

MARKHAM'S, the other markhams got a blog, yeah:) its codyandkara.blogspot.com. We miss you Alyssa...

Courtney said...

Hey... I don't like this tag. The picture from that particular folder it particularly ugly. I choose to ignore your tag.

Lindsay said...

beautiful hair! :) glad you commented on my blog. We can be blog buddies!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

hey!! i would have done the tag, but we got a new computer and din't have any pictures so i couldn't find a 6th picture in the 6th folder. Anyway....how are you and shane? even though your away still, or are you together now? when does he get to come out with you? Well we miss you guys and hope your doing great!

The Stones said...

You need to post something new. I am dying to know what is going on in the Markham family!