Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm in Provo. He's in Dallas.

I miss this guy.


7 comments:

Heidi said...

You guys just seem to both all over the place. I guess you get to see lots of different places that way. That's a funny picture.

Outfit Residential said...

common Alyssa, at least let them know what i am doing? lol.
shane

Anonymous said...

Yes do share! How's the weather in Dallas?

Alyssa/Jo said...

I think we should let people guess what is going on... ;)

Brooke said...

Ear candling huh. Looks fun!! So is he selling or what? Or do you two just like to send on another off every couple months? ;)

Meghan said...

Jo! How are you?! It has been such a long time! I love your blog! I am curious about your Phillipines slideshow? Did you guys spend a lot of time over there?? Exciting!! Yes we have twins!! They are 2 and they are wild men!! Any babies yet for you? I am assuming no or they would probably be on the blog! I have seen Kera has one and another on the way and I see Nichole and Tenille each have one!! Crazy how time flies!!

Kera said...

how cool!!! shane's gonna be a dallas cheerleader. AWESOME!!!!
:)
-patrick