This past weekend Shane and I were able to fly out to my sister Valarie's wedding. The weather was very cooperative (so no one had to bundle up) and the ceremony was beautiful! Duane is such an awesome guy and I'm glad Valarie and him got married.My sister Andi and Will were able to make it to the wedding also. Most of my immediate family hasn't been together since my wedding so it was nice to be reunited after 2 years.
The nice thing about going to someones wedding who knows all the same people you do is you get to re-meet the people you supposedly met at your wedding.
Shane and I had may great laughs with people we haven't seen in while and even though the weekend flew by and we are most assuredly short several hours of sleep, it was a weekend I would do again and again.




No comments:
Post a Comment