There are so many things to love about conference weekend:1. I get to stay at home to hear the Lord's anointed speak.
2. I get to sleep in.
3. Sticky buns!
4. After conference is over I have an added desire to strengthen my weaknesses and improve in all aspects of my life.
There are some downsides though:
1. Our "weak" internet connection can't handle the load of conference so its relentless freezing makes Elder Oak's turn into a game of mad libs with Shane and me filling in nouns, verbs, and adjectives.
2. After sleeping in, I feel really bad when I doze off during one...or two of the talks.
3. Eating 8 of the 12 sticky buns.
4. Realizing I've got a long way to go!
2 comments:
i just think you are awesome!!! Guess what? we had sticky buns too! hurrah for great wonderful friends like the two of you! I love you. Denise Ü
Hey there.....Hygiene School? That's awesome. I would love to chat with you about it all. email me your number or I can email you mine. Talk to you soon.
gingerahoy@gmail.com
Post a Comment