This semester I was in Honors Physiology. In short, it means I was in a class with 13 other suck ups. ;) It was one of my all time favorite classes. I made great friends and realized yet again how amazing the human body is. (If you want I'll tell you all about it!) Because the class was full of teacher's pets, our professor loved all of us, so she had us over to her house for a potluck dinner. The party was from 7-9pm. 3 of us stayed til 11. Yeah, we love Dr. Ashworth.

Becca, Dr. Ashworth, Megs, and me. (I came straight from an indoor game so please excuse my apparel.)

Dr. Ashworth has the cutest dog named Ed.

Grant, Becca, and Megs Great study buddies and friends!
5 comments:
I like how you describe your honors class:)
glad you enjoyed the class and it didn't turn into a necessary evil! way to go!
Thats so neat Alyssa! Glad you get to continue your education and you are doing so awesome! I can totally see you being a great student!
you are so cute. i miss you. my number is 801-649-4706 if it rings for a while it will forward to my cell phone. i am sad i missed the uvu alum game. i never hear about any of those. i would love to come if i am invited. let me know next time, will ya please. i think the world of you and congrats on all that is going on in your life. call me, linds
I loathe you.
Post a Comment