Shane and I made it to San Antonio. YAY! After 2 full days in the car we arrived without any problems. We got to see several temples, be in 4 states at once, look into Mexico while still being in the U.S., and see countless shrubs as we drove through western Texas. I made sure to take lots of pictures to document these experiences. Why then are there no pictures on this post you ask? Well...long story short, we don't have our own internet connection, and this silly computer in the clubhouse says I don't have the "authority" to download pictures to it. Bummer.
I'm loving the weather in San Antonio. (My opinion may change once I start selling!) It is warm and humid. My dry Utah skin is screaming, "Halleulia!" Most people complain about their hair in humidity. I love it! Fly aways are at an all time low which means the relationship between me and my hair is at an all time high.
Due to a mixup with the mangement here, Shane and I are living with Brooke and Jordan. Don't worry, it's only temporary. It's fun though to hang out with Brooke and Wyatt during the day. He is the happiest baby I've ever met. We live just down the street from Wal-Mart so Shane is happy and Kita is loving the constant walks she goes on since we can let her roam free anymore. We went to the Riverwalk on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday and drove past the Alamo. There is A TON of stuff to do here! You are all more than welcome to come visit!
3 comments:
hooray, you made it! glad to hear things are going so well. enjoy the sun! there is rain rain rain where i am! :) have fun!
You are so right! I love San Antonio. We are there every winter and the river walk is beautiful! If you didn't do it at night make sure you do! Have fun in the nice weather, I'm JEALOUS!
you make everywhere you are so appealing!!! I laughed about your relationship with your hair Ü LOL! you delight me. so, good luck with the selling. love you, denise
Post a Comment