Coly and Jimmie
It's been 2+ years since I saw these 2 crazy, awesome people. Coly and I played soccer at UV together and her hubby Jimmie was one of our most dedicated fans. (He was mostly cheering for Coly but still he was at every game!) (Jimmie, remember when you and Patrick drove to our game in Grand Junction and you missed the Hwy 6 exit off of I-70 on the way home and you ended driving 3 extra hours?) Coly is one of my bestest friends! Her and Jimmie let me move in for a week when I was homeless, we've made summer pizza, we've found oversized nighties, and I was given the honor of teaching Coly how to drive a stick. Coly and Jimmie were exactly what I wanted to be when I got married...so much fun and always having people over. I'm so excited for the trip to start!Mike, Britt, and Kade
Now, I don't know Britt and Mike super well, but from the moment I met Britt I knew we were best friends. This was b/c she didn't freak out when my puppy was jumping all over Mike to try and get to her baby, Kade. On top of that she chases peacocks with her son in tow. That's just cool! Yep, she and I are destined to be BFFs.
This is gonna be the best weekend EVER!!
Best Mom award!
5 comments:
Hahaha that last picture made me laugh! And i have to defend myself: Yes, my life is extremely lazy at the moment, but i did run four miles this morning so i'm not a total slob. Just mostly. :) Ahh I wish I could come out and race with you! I should sign up for a race.
i think everyone wants to be like nichole and jimmy:)
How fun! I would love to be there with you and Coly!
That's so awesome!! Nichole and Jimmy really are the coolest!
That looks like a fun trip. I'd love to go to Florida someday.
Post a Comment