The theme for the trip was bffs. Coly and I are bffs, Brittney and I were pretty sure we were destined to be bffs (which we are) and I met Lindsey who also became a bff. Not too bad for 5 days!! I'm so glad I got to go and I'm looking forward to my next visit!
Coly and me
Britt and Kade...please zoom in on Kade. I love the sand toys and the smearing of spf. Oh and I love that Britt had the entire beach to claim and yet she picked the spot right next to this man.
I just about peed my pants when I saw these 2 beautiful faces! It's a good thing they'll be loosing their baby teeth at some point...sand and teeth don't mix!!
This kid was my favorite. Miles is 11 months and eats in one meal what most babies that age eat in a day. He is perfectly content with lots of kids playing around him, or being completely alone. I might have freaked Lindsey out by how much I was obsessed with Miles.
5 comments:
I looks like you had a blast!
Wow that picture of me is really scary! But at least you captured me with my other bff! You have to come back soon it was so much fun! We were really meant to be bffs!
you make me want to go somewhere with a BEACH! sooo fun! great pics!
how FUN!!! totally jealous ::)
How fun! I love Florida though I have yet to visit Miami. I love hearing about all your New Orleans adventures...isn't that humidity just unbelievable?? Or I guess a better word is unbearable.
Post a Comment