As a side note, I'm glad we are only here for a few months. This place is very unsettling. I don't understand the people who live here. They say they are church going, bible reading people and yet they live in a city that floods every few years and it is so hot here I'm beginning to feel we are living in a place where the devil lives. - - - Isn't the flooding of evil cities and the burning of the wicked a pretty common theme in scripture? If I was a resident here I would take those as major hints that this place is doomed, and I would find a new place to live!!!
Anyways, onto the pics!
The Wives
Driving on the Lake Pontchartrain causeway bridge. It's the longest bridge in the world, 24 miles long!
New Orleans Aquarium
Creole Queen river paddleboat
6 comments:
Looks like you had a blast!
so fun!!! we still need to chat and ctach up. it has been way to long my friend! love you!
That looks like it would be a fun place to see.
What a cute group of wives. That was such a fun day!
LOVE IT! I think my favorite, description that is, Building with "Markham" on it! Love and miss you!
JO! So much fun. That is so awesome. What a great trip! I love the South!
Post a Comment