I'm so bummed I missed you at church! Oh well. I hope that things go well in school for you this fall!
Beautiful pictures! Home... that's the best. Keep me posted on how job searching goes when you get to Utah! ;)
do we get the pleasure of seeing you?
YAY! Your coming home!
Awww...I'm glad you get to go home! And it looks like you had so much fun on your little summer adventure! Can't wait to see you!
Dang. Its very green there for this time of year.
...and I Love You!Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm so bummed I missed you at church! Oh well. I hope that things go well in school for you this fall!
Beautiful pictures! Home... that's the best. Keep me posted on how job searching goes when you get to Utah! ;)
do we get the pleasure of seeing you?
YAY! Your coming home!
Awww...I'm glad you get to go home! And it looks like you had so much fun on your little summer adventure! Can't wait to see you!
Dang. Its very green there for this time of year.
...and I Love You!
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment