I would argue that Colorado has some of the best sunsets. On top of that, I would argue that my parents view of those sunsets is one of the best. Wouldn't you agree? Can't wait til they sell me the place for cheap! (Click on the picture...it looks so much better when it fills the screen!)

Mom pointed out that Kita was playing in the same part of the lake as she did when we first got her. We took some pics to compare...

So refined.

So Wrinkly!!


She sure was a cute pup!
4 comments:
That picture!!! So beautiful!!
Wow that is a great sunset and looks like you are a professional photographer too! Colorado is somewhere Tay and I are thinking of living because we love it so much...any recommendations on where in Colorado?
Wow! such an amazing picture. Your dog is so freaking cute. I want to squeeze him. So fun! So jealous.
I need to go to colorado. haven't been there since I was like 14... long overdue.
I agree about the sunsets! We have seen some breathtaking ones. I just called Patrick (I'm in Utah) to have him go take a look at your blog.
When are you going back to visit? Christmas? We are staying in Co for Christmas, it would be great to see you.
Post a Comment