Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Congrats Shane!

We are back in the swing of things after a great Christmas break. Now we are up and running at full speed.

The biggest new is that Shane got a job!! YAY! He passed his real estate exam and is now a licensed realtor working for Coldwell Banker. I know I should have captured the moment when he told me, but I didn't, and I think a picture of him riding a broom in the Philippines works just as well. (Is that a run-on sentence?)
I'm super excited for Shane. He has worked hard, and I'm very proud of him. He is already busy, busy setting everything up at work and learning the ropes.
On my end, this semester is shaping up to be a doozy. I'm taking 21 credits, I'm applying to 2 different dental hygiene programs, and of course, I'm playing on as many soccer teams as ask me. (I'm up to 3 so far.) I'm going to try and keep up my bi-monthly posts going but we shall see.
On another note, I just bought this awesome swimsuit top from Land's End...ON SALE! I love it!! It's modest, cute, and I think very flattering. I'm not normally a fan of online shopping due to fitting issues. However, with Land's End you can return anything you order to Sears. As such, I bought 2, kept the one I wanted and returned the other to Sears. NO RETURN SHIPPING NECESSARY.

8 comments:

Kera said...

congrats shane. which schools are you applying to?

Courtney said...

Okay... Haylee told me a while ago that 'Jo' was pregnant and due in April and I was pretty annoyed that you weren't sharing the news, but then I just realized that she's talking about the other girl with the boys' name 'Jo.' Really people. But I'm going to congratulate you anyways since someday, you will likely be pregnant. CONGRATS!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I'm applying to UVU and Orem College of Dental Hygiene.

Angie said...

Congrats to Shane!! And how in the world did that picture happen?

I know I am bias since they're sort of our "rivals", but DON'T GO TO UCDH!!!!!!!! Haha. But you can do what you feel is right. You'll be a good hygienist whichever school you go to, because you're an awesome student and person.

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats! And good luck this semester!

Who That Be That Is said...

Congrats! That is super exciting! You guys are on the road to being "real" people....I mean you got a grown up job and everything! We envy you!

-Lindsay

The Stones said...

Yay shane! and cute suit!

Anonymous said...

i love that cute swimming top! Love it. You are such a little hottie in all of these photos. I miss you Jo. xoxo