Thursday, March 4, 2010

Listening to Classical Music

I get the feeling that when most people think of listening to classical music, they cringe. I on the other hand, have a love for classical music. It is a way for me to feel at peace with myself and the world. In many cases, music has given me some of my most profound spiritual experiences.

Someday, I will have a reading room filled with books, a grand piano, and a lovely sound system where I can listen to the beautiful classics of Chopin, Beethoven, Mozart, Rachmaninoff, and many, many more.

One of my latest favorites is "The Lord's Prayer." I want to learn to play it and have a friend sing it. I love this version done by Andrea Bocelli and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.



P.S.Thanks Mom, for sharing this song with me and teaching me to love music.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Music makes the biggest difference in my mood. I bet you are a smarter person for listening to classical music. :)