My friend, Angie, posts lots of lovely pictures from her walks in NY. (You can see some of her work
here.) She notes little things in her life that make her happy and takes pictures of those things. I realized that at the end of my life I'm sure I'll remember the big things, but I'll want to see the pictures of the little things.
So...I took some pictures on one of my afternoon walks in the mountains with Kita. She and I typically go every afternoon and as much as a would rather nap, I love walking up there.
Things are starting to come to life.
The beginning of the trail.
The view of Timp from the top of the trail.
What a regal hound.
I love when you can see the moon in the middle of the day.This Sunday, Cami and Taylor joined Shane and me for a walk on our mountain trail.
Was anyone prepared for Shane's snapshot? I think not.
Timer photo. I love it!! I think the grass being the focus makes this shot awesome.
More in focus, but less artistic.
I'm loving this time of year where things are starting to turn green and soon bloom. Now I just need to dust off the running shoes and run the trail instead of walk it.
4 comments:
Love it! Angie totally inspires me too! I do love that picture of the grass in focus and the group not! SO artsy!
Awww, you make me feel so good! I loved the picture of the shoots coming up through the dead wintry ground! Spring is coming soon, I just know it! ;) That green gives me hope. I love your pictures, Utah is such a beautiful place. (I am bias, but whatever.) Glad you're getting out and enjoying it!
Oh and i also liked the group pic where the grass was in focus. Kind of fun! :)
I love this time of year - the trees here are starting to get their buds! I like the photos, following your blog is fun! :)
We had lots of fun with you guys! Please take me for a walk any time! (please ;) I have no motivation to blog so maybe I'll have to post some of your post on my blog :) haha
Post a Comment