Run Run Run! That's awesome!! I would love to do it if I were in the area. In fact, I am doing one that month out here. Let's pretend we're running it together. Good luck!!!
wish i could.. but that's my birthday. and i think i'm going to be partying it up somewhere. that is also the day after your birthday so maybe we should go on a trip somewhere together for our b-day's and forget about any running:)
Angie, I'll totally pretend I'm running it with you! Just promise to keep me motivated around mile 11.
Laura, we really should go somewhere for our birthdays!! I missed you for the superbowl. I waited and waited for you to call. ;) Where do you want to go for our little get-a-away?
5 comments:
too fat! :(
Oh Cathy!! You are not fat let alone too fat! Rollerblade with me!
Run Run Run! That's awesome!! I would love to do it if I were in the area. In fact, I am doing one that month out here. Let's pretend we're running it together. Good luck!!!
wish i could.. but that's my birthday. and i think i'm going to be partying it up somewhere. that is also the day after your birthday so maybe we should go on a trip somewhere together for our b-day's and forget about any running:)
Angie, I'll totally pretend I'm running it with you! Just promise to keep me motivated around mile 11.
Laura, we really should go somewhere for our birthdays!! I missed you for the superbowl. I waited and waited for you to call. ;) Where do you want to go for our little get-a-away?
Post a Comment