The BYU 9th Stake put on a rockin' Valentine's Day dance. It had a live band, (which happened to have our previous bishop in it) a red carpet, food, and a "photo booth."
Have you ever seen a moustache grow like that?There was a raffle at the end, and Cami and Taylor won twice!! They are so lucky.

Taylor loved the gift basket and Cami wanted to give away the kisses. Shane and I just wanted to be part of their glory.
I'm thinking Cami and Taylor have a future in modeling.I'm glad someone had the bright idea to get a group photo. I think these turned out amazing! The photographer for all of these pictures is David. He is standing behind me. He had perfect props and took amazing pictures, especially considering people were being shuttled through as fast as possible.
"Smile in this one"Shane and I went out to eat with Scott and Heidi Hillstrom before the dance. I was fun to be all dressed up at dinner. (Scott is in the frame with Shane in the previous picture and Heidi is in the red polka dot dress.)
Cami is "upset" that Taylor framed the baby instead of her face. These 2 crack me up! As cheesy as stake/ward activities can be, I thought this one was a great! It had a little cheese, but I think that is part of what makes it fun. Shane and I are really having a blast with all of the friends we've made since we moved back to Utah.


7 comments:
i'm predicting very good looking children in your future.
Okay how fun is that?! We used to live in the 9th Stake too, man, we could've been there. Haha. But Klane would've never gone because he hates dancing. But I would've loved it!!! Dressing up AND dancing?! On Valentine's?! That sounds like a blast. It looks like the people there were a lot of fun too. You guys look great in your outfits! I've always thought you two were a striking couple. But the crooked moustache is just putting it over the edge. Haha. ;)
Did we ever make the connection about the fact that I know Kera's sister-in-law who lives in NYC? We might have. Crazy huh.
You guys look like you are having way too much fun! Come visit Florida again soon with Shane this time & we can all party together!
Looks like you had lots of fun.
Hugs Tom and Pam
Love the idea with the picture frames-looks like you are all having such a fun time!!
Britt, we are thinking of going to the cabin mid march...haven't even asked Kes and Ruth yet, but I think you guys should come!! I get jealous everytime I see you and the Averetts together...I want to be in your club.
haha I love it! Maybe I'll just have to take this one too :)
Post a Comment