Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RS Training

Last night the general RS presidency had a training for the RS presidencies around Utah. In all honesty, I didn't want to go. I felt too tired, too busy, and too behind to go. I think each of us was feeling that way, but the four of us piled in the car and made the drive to SLC for the 2.5 hr. training. I'm so glad none of us pansied out. The training was great and I felt uplifted by what I can do better to help each individual sister in our ward. Sister Beck, Allred and Thompson taught us and kept cracking jokes in the process. Those women amaze me!
Becca, me, Brittany, & Rachel in the Tabernacle

On top of having a great training, I loved the time I had to spend with Becca, Brittany, and Rachel. We got to talk quite a bit and the more I learned about each of them the more I loved them.
Last night reassured my testimony that this church is true. Looking at the sea of women who were all there to help each other reminded me that we are all in this together. We are here to help everyone around us receive the ultimate blessing of eternal life with our Savior and Heavenly Father.

3 comments:

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

that's really neat that they have that conference! I'm excited to hear about what you learned! (unless it's top secret ;)

Lindsay said...

WAY TO GO! Isn't that how it always is..you dont want to go and then you are so glad you did! That is how it goes for me at least.

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Hi Jo Jo, I was just thinking about you and wanted to tell you I love you. The post with your Grandparents is cute. Its sad watching our Grandparents get old. My Grandma is also losing it fast. I never want to get OLD.