Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Breakfast in...the bathroom

This is what my sweet husband made me for breakfast while I frantically got ready in the bathroom. I seem to be eating in there more and more these days...

Shane amazes me with his ability to do subtle, little things that make me fall in love with him each day.

6 comments:

Shane said...

I would have made it look a bit more professional if I knew this was going public.

Andrea said...

Do those eggs have bacon chunks in them? Cause those are my favorite kind of eggs in the whole world...forget the bacon on the side...

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Awww What a good husband! So funny because Don surprised me with Waffles (colored red) this morning and an orange in bed! We have good boys :)

Angie said...

Awww... that's so sweet!

Alyssa/Jo said...

Andrea, the chunks are ham not bacon. I love eggs either way. The more stuff in my eggs, the better!

Kera said...

so cute. when are you coming to colorado?