Spring is my most favorite season. I love the flowers, I love the rain, I love cool evening walks, and I love everything coming back to life.

Our very first daffodil bloomed yesterday! Once I get a few more of these babies opening up I can have a house that will smell lovely.

Nothing says spring time like a dog hanging its head out the window. And nothing says I'm a bad driver like taking this picture while driving down the road...
7 comments:
I want spring weather!! I loves those flowers that are in your front yard.
And that pic of Kita is so cute, very artistic!:)
Hey! Now we can be blog buddies! It was great to see you today!
Hi Alyssa! I saw your blog and just wanted to say hi! Cute pictures and glad you seem to be doing well!
Oh, that comment is from me...Becky! I guess I should have made that clear...
BECKY!! It's been forever!! We need to catch up sometime.
Thanks for documenting part of my life, too! Hutray for journaling w/ pictures! I laughed, sighed, "ahhhh-ed," and choked up... all in one sitting. LOVE YOU - mom
Hurray for blogs......... journaling w/ pictures! Thanks for documenting some of my life, too! I laughed, cried, "ahhhh-ed," and sighed - all in one sitting!
love you, mom
Post a Comment