Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wasatch Back - Ragnar Relay

In 7 days I'll be running 18.4 miles in 24 hours. Have I trained? No. I'm crossing my fingers that my indoor soccer 2 nights a week will pull me through. I don't think I would be too worried b/c my first 2 legs are rated "moderate," but my last leg is 7.9 miles of "very hard." This is what it looks like. I think a "wish me luck" is in order.
My laziness in training reminds me of another favorite demotivational poster.

6 comments:

Jamie and Lauren said...

Jo! I am running this too! Haha. I am not quite ready either. We should've been running buddies this whole time! Didn't you see my post about this a few months ago?? I am runner 4... what are you?

Angie said...

People like you kill me! I Trained two months for my half marathon, and then the weekend before the race a friend ran one with ZERO training, spontaneously just decided to do it for fun. Kind of made me feel like a loser. Haha. And watch, you will do amazing!

But really I am excited to hear more about this race! I've heard a lot about it in previous years and it sounds AMAZING! It will be a very cool thing to be a part of.

Rachel & Darrin said...

I'm sure you'll do amazing! Although I have to agree that I am definitely NOT like you. I have to train like crazy to feel like I can run anything. Running 3 miles right now kills me.

Kera said...

Good luck!!!
ps: i need your # again... lost my phone and had to get a new one.

Kara said...

I admire you for attempting to do this!!! wow lady! Good for you!!!! You will do great I am sure of it.

Kara said...

I admire you for attempting to do this!!! wow lady! Good for you!!!! You will do great I am sure of it.