Monday, June 14, 2010

Lets go fly a kite

The weather was perfect on Friday evening to go fly a kite. We walked around the corner to the empty 7 Peaks parking lot to see what our Iron Man kite could do.
I haven't flown a kite in years. I forgot how much fun it is to get a bit of plastic up in the air!

Of course, true to our Markham lifestyle, our kite flying expedition turned into an "entertain the dog" expedition. This involved getting the kite low enough so Kita would think she could jump and get the tail of the kite. She was successful a few times. (I know this video is lame to nearly everyone but I'm really enjoying how I have a digital journal complete with pictures and video.)


We also had her fly the kite for a bit. GOOD KITA!
This week instead of flying a kite, we plan to bask in the sun at 7 peaks...I can't wait!

2 comments:

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

This brings me way back to childhood days! I so want to go fly one now :)

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

How fun! I love watching your little videos - I wish we had a dog. I grew up on a farm with lots of animals. I love our cat though and know that a dog would not fit with our moving lifestyle - so until we get a house no pups for us. Kita looks like so much fun though!