The last 2 weeks at work, I've actually had to work. Can you believe that? Who does my boss think he is giving me things to do? ;)
Anyway, we don't have the internet at our house (how 1980's) so all of my blogging is done at work. Now that I have nothing to do again but watch the world cup - GO SPAIN! - I will update the blog. I'm really having fun with this whole blogging thing. It only took me 2 years to get more into it.
Things to come - fire trucks, hot air balloons, 7 peaks, Stadium of Fire, parade, and lots of fun!
3 comments:
No way!!! I can't wait to hear about all your fun events!!! Sounds like you have been busy...
p.s. love the new blog look!
Can't wait! Fourth of July in Provo really can't be beat, it's so so fun. I can't wait to see your pics of all the festivities!
Thanks guys! Thanks for the comment about liking the look of the blog. I'll be putting the festivities up today.
Post a Comment