
Festivities started by going to breakfast with Shane's grandparents. Love these 2!
We spent the majority of the time playing on my parents lake. It was so much fun! Great weather, great food, new puppies, visiting with family, laughing, sun bathing, reading, wake surfing, wakeboarding, skiing, and throwing a ball an uncountable number of times for the dogs to chase. What could be better?!
This is the newest pup in the family. Welcome Kara. I love you already!
(If I love kids half as much as I love dogs, then my kids are going to be smothered to death!)
(If I love kids half as much as I love dogs, then my kids are going to be smothered to death!)

Wedding
The reason Shane and I went to Colorado in the first place was b/c Shane's friend got married. It was a beautiful wedding with an amazingly decorated reception. We never got a picture of the inside of the barn the reception was held in, but it was fantastic. Everything was painted white!























10 comments:
I love boating and I love campfires! Your trip looks like SO much fun. And that picture of the white and black dog is awesome!
wow! I would want to get away to there too! That looks like so much fun and way beautiful. Your dogs are so cute! We need to go to Seven Peaks soon so let me know when you can!
Um.....do you think your parents would adopt me? I mean their OWN lake...bon fires...and PUPPIES!!!!!! That is my heaven!!!!!!!!! I am going to have to stop looking at your blog because your post always make me want to PUPPY and I can't get one1
I know my parents would love to adopt you Lindsay! Next time we go to CO I'll let you know so you can swing on by and see the lake, the bon fires, and the puppies!
um, excuse me alyssa jo and shane!!! we invited you to "our" lake vacation place and have yet to be invited to yours. what gives. i thought we totally hit it off at dinner last time but APPARENTLY i was wrong.
and the dog named Kara (that was after me i know it)
you better come up with a brilliant excuse because our friendship is on the line right now :)
AHHHH Kera!! We love you, we love you, we love you!! Please believe me when I say I have bouts of old timers disease. You are totally invited to the lake next time we come. I really do feel terrible that we didn't extend the invite to you. Please let us still be friends - we will make this terrible oversight up to you!
hahaha. i mean i don't want to FORCE you to be friends with us. do you except cash or visa?
So sorry we missed you guys. It looks like you guys had an awesome time without us. Glad you spent some time with the families and hope to see you guys next time.
How fun! Next time we come too! :) haha..well we are family right? :)
Thanks for taking picts......since I didn't! Loved re-living your visit again...and again!!! And YES, Lindsay, we will adopt you! Of course, Kera, you are ALWAYS invited here...! Cami & Taylor, you are definitely family, especially since I played that crazy game when I visited there in UT! Thanks to my girls for supplying the puppies......they do all the work - I get all the fun!
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment