This beautiful girl, Tiffanie, got married a couple of weeks ago and I got to go to the reception. She and I were roommates for close to 2 years. She is quite possibly one of the sweetest most caring people you will ever meet.
Apartment 305 was made up of Tiffanie and the 3 of us. Tasha (in the middle) and I played together at UVU and I love this girl! I feel like she and I see so many things in this world with a similar perspective and I'm always amazed by her abilities both on and off the field. What a stud!Laura always makes me laugh and she taught me what a flat iron, mousse, flat iron creme, and round brush are. Without her I'd still have hair that looked like an untamed lion's mane. Additionally, Laura has given me loads of great advice with her "tell it like it is" personality. Love you both!
Kyle was a roommate of sorts since he spent so much time at our apartment while he and Laura were dating. I'm pretty sure I gained 10 lbs while they were dating b/c they made scrumptious goodies and meals at our apartment after which I heard, "Jo! Come eat this." I had no problem obliging.
This is Taylor. He is Shane's buddy but he is on a mission. I love the LDS cardboard cutouts for weddings. You can see that Tiff's hubby has a bro on a mission too...
2 comments:
Your hair is getting long!! And I will be there on thursday until 1:00 but I will come back around 230 to visit you. Cant wait to see you and Shane in a few days...
I love wedding receptions too! Fun fun times. I dunno about those missionary cut-outs, though... Hahaha. Oh man I love Mormons.
Post a Comment