Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Old Spice

You know those incredibly hilarious Old Spice commercials? Well, BYU students made their own commercial based on the Old Spice commercials. Several people told me about it, and I finally watched it. I love it! Creative genius!

To see the Old Spice commercials that inspired the BYU commercial click here and here. You won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

The Stones said...

Andrew just showed me that a couple of days ago, it's hilarious!!

Rachel & Darrin said...

Darrin and I watched them one night and thought they were great. Then, of course, we had to get on youtube and watch all the original ones :)

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Ok Cody will not stop watching this video, he thinks it is so funny, he repeats it all day long. I too think its funny but he is obsessed.

Angie said...

Since Klane works in the advertising business we are always critiquing commercials and other ads, and we agree that the Old Spice commercials are some of the best that's come out in a while. They are hilarious. And this one done by BYU makes me proud to be a cougar... it is brilliant! I've watched it several times since it came out and I love it. Did you know it was featured on CNN?

Jessie said...

so funny. I had heard of this but hadn't seen it yet. I love it. very clever.

dan and laura said...

um...i think dan and i watched that like a bazzilian times. that was absolutely hillarious. thanks for sharing.