Monday, December 20, 2010

4 years

Happy 4 years Shane. You have been such an incredible husband. You endured the 1st year with my crabbiness without complaint. The 2nd year you let me spread my wings and pursue a dream. The 3rd year you carted us around the country to support our needs. And the 4th year, well, in my opinion it's been the best b/c it was in this year that I realized I'm living my dream - you. Thanks for a wonderful 4 years. I look forward to each day with you in the future.

Love,
Al

8 comments:

Tyson and Taylor Beaman said...

yay! Congrats! You guys are cute and you sound very lucky!

The Stones said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you guys! Hope you had a fun day!

Camellia said...

Congrats! You two are as adorable now as ever. Cute wedding pics. Happy 4 years.

smalltowngirl said...

Such a sweet post. What a lucky husband. Congratulations on number four!

Kera said...

What an awesome couple we think you are. Come down and hang out with us!

PS: I love that exposed brick in that first picture.

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys' wedding pictures are beautiful!

M said...

Happy Anniversary friends!!! Here's to many, many more!

katie said...

Ahhhhh xoxo love it and congrats for staying so strong. :)