Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What to do...

So I've gotten a couple of emails from companies who say they like the look of my blog and want me to host giveways, be an administrator for a site that will be linked through my blog, and advertise.

I'm sure many of you have had these offers and whatnot, so I'm looking for your insight. Is it worth it? Is it a big goose chase? I'm so flattered by the offers, but I sure don't want this to become a cyber-nightmare!

Please help!

4 comments:

Karen said...

If you don't know who is writing to you it's probably spam to be honest(not that your blog isn't beautiful!)since you don't have a private blog you can get a lot of that stuff...we used to as well.

Lindsay said...

I have never gotten a request like that! Pretty cool. I would totally do it...if its not a scam! haha

Angie said...

I haven't ever received anything like that, but I have gotten some spam comments. I would be pretty skeptical of it and only do it if you're absolutely sure it isn't spammers! I'd probably steer clear, though. Your blog is great as is, without any advertisements mucking it up!

Traci said...

I think it would be cool too, if it wasn't spam.