What better way to celebrate the end of our first semester of DH school than to go to Cafe Rio?
We got to eat yummy food and see each other more as our personal selves instead of our studious selves. You tend to forget that classmates have babies, kids, and real lives outside of DH. It was also fun to ask Ms. Mecham about some of the tricky questions on her final. I like that we get to be "friends" with our instructors and they actually want to come to Cafe Rio with us. You don't get that in other classes. As much as I like Cafe Rio, I'm voting Chipotle for the end of this semester.
Your class seems like so much fun! It's always fun to get together with people outside the regular "school" setting and see what they're really like! And I can't believe Kristin's little boy is so big! Awesome.
6 comments:
Jo! I cant believe you are done with that program- Congrats! Whats next??
I'm just done with one semester. 3 to go. You could come in and I could clean your teeth ;)
You are so cute. I miss you! xoxo
Your class seems like so much fun! It's always fun to get together with people outside the regular "school" setting and see what they're really like! And I can't believe Kristin's little boy is so big! Awesome.
you would vote for chipotle being from colorado. i need me some cafe rio pretty soon here.
Wow. You really do take your camera everywhere, don't you?
I miss Kita.
Post a Comment