I listen to mainstream music. I'm not one of those cool people who knows and loves music from a band that isn't popular. However, a friend's girlfriend had this song on the other day. I'm in love. I've never heard of Greg Laswell. Maybe you have and maybe he's been around (or should I say underground) for awhile. I feel incredibly cool to know this song and love it before I heard it on the radio. Oh and his voice...it makes me weak.
Maybe I'll go to a concert of his, buy a t-shirt, and then I'll feel cool.
2 comments:
my voice makes you weak
Oh Shane - your voice is my most favorite sound. I love it when you laugh - when you truly laugh. That's another one of my most favorite sounds. Love you lots handsome man with a voice that makes me weak!
Post a Comment