I look forward to the Alumni game every year. I get cranky when former teammates get pregnant and can't play in it. It's our one chance to relive our glory days and play on a full field with great competition. I love this day so much it's the only post I've done annually for 3 years. (Or is it 4 years? I can't remember...I'm getting old.)
Class of 2007 (those of us that were there)We didn't do too shabby this year. Thanks to an awesome pass from me, Nicole Archibald scored our sole goal of the game. It should be noted that I was #17 when I played and Nicole took over that number the year after I graduated. How cool that the 2 players to be #17 worked together to get the goal?! Coincidence? I think not.
It was great to see some people I haven't seen in YEARS! I hope my osteoporotic limbs hold up and I can continue to play for many years to come!
1 comment:
I enjoy that you post this each year since I still haven't been able to get to Utah for an alumni game. Glad you had fun and won (again)!
Post a Comment