Would you believe me if I told you this guy picked up this 5 dollar bill off the ground while standing on only 1 leg? Well he did!

The East Elder's Quorum came over and had a bbq in our backyard. It made spring a reality for me. The smell of bbq=spring.The highlight of the evening was a game J. Fern introduced us to. You take a paper bag, open it up, put it on the ground, and then try to pick it up off the ground with your teeth/lips while standing on one leg. It's tough!


It made for some great laughs with the awesome falls that were inevitable.
Dallin was the winner of the evening and he has some mad bendy skills. I couldn't believe how low he could go! He's headed for medical school in the fall - if that doesn't work out the circus could use him!Shane could get even lower than I could. In fact, all the girls fell out of the running for gold before the fellas.


2 comments:
This is so funny!!! I bet it's way hard!! Do you get the whole summer off in a few days here?!!! Ohh live it up!! - megs
Funny! Have you ever tried the one where you put your head to a baaseball bat and try and spin around the most times before falling down? Seems like you have a fun group of friends!!
Post a Comment