Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fancy Dinner

Shane and I have had a $50 gift certificate to Flemmings stake house for over a year, so I decided we needed to get fancied up and use it.
We went to Paul Mitchell and got scalp treatments. For $6 we had our scalps massaged with awesome tea tree stuff that makes your scalp tingle. It supposed to make your hair grow. I just liked that it made my scalp feel cold.
I stayed after and got my hair done all pretty. I could have done this with my hair, but then again I didn't give the girl too many options. I wanted it half up and nothing too crazy. Also, she ran out of time since she didn't realize it would take her 30 min to blow dry this beast. Everyone underestimates Mumphrey. This is how many bobby pins were holding my hair up. 26. I had a headache from all of them, but beauty is pain, right?
I think we look pretty. I didn't take any pictures in the restaurant b/c it was a bit nicer than say, Texas Roadhouse so I didn't want to seem like a country bumpkin whipping out my camera takin' pictures of all the perdy food. I love that we got fancied up - it took me back to the dating days.

3 comments:

Kera said...

that looks fun. good for you guys! your hair is beautiful.

Angie said...

How fun! You look beautiful, love the gorgeous hair. You guys are such a cute couple.

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Oh so fun! David and I did that and it was soo cool to feel like we were boyfriend girlfriend again! Do it before kids as much as possible!

P.s. I may be pregnant next year, but if I'm not I would love to splash and dash with you guys! We had so much fun!