We went to AZ a year ago...well not really...only a month ago, but it feels like it's been a year. The above pic, sadly, is the best one we got at the border. (Note to self: When you have a sub-par camera and you want pictures at border crossings, don't cross at night.)

We test drove an Xa for a day, ate delicious food, and did a session at the Mesa Temple. I love going in the older temples. They have such a history and amazing architecture.A stop at my favorite place in the whole wide world was a must - even though it was very cold! I'll take Lake Powell any day!


I'll admit, I got that queezy feeling you get in your stomach when you are up really high and you start to tell yourself awful stories like, "What if this fence gave out right now and I plummeted to my death?" Thankfully that only lasted as long as it took me to take the above picture and then I was able to wonder, "What if the bridge we are standing on broke free from the cliff wall?" I'm always amazed that I had no issues rappelling out of a helicopter and yet standing on a bridge that has been tested day in and day out for years gives me the willies - someone psychoanalyze that!
P.S. Shane was on this trip. It doesn't seem like he was but he was. Oh and I really can't remember what we did on each day b/c we went so long ago...maybe that's why you are supposed to record things right away...
5 comments:
YEAH for a post. i was just thinking how I have been missing your blogging and sure enough you posted today!!
Looks like AZ was fun, love the pics!
Sounds like so much fun even though you don't remember it because you went so long ago. ahhahahah
Stop inviting Kita along.
I am obsessed with Lake Powell. If you remember nothing else from your trip it's okay, because Lake Powell (however short the visit) is always the best part. Yes?
I agree whole-heartedly Angie! Shall we plan a trip? And Courtney, Kita will be invited but not YOU!
Post a Comment