The Watach Back was in June. People running 200 miles for
over 24 hours attracts all sorts of people and creates all sorts of emotions.
The next weekend after the Wasatch Back I ran a half marathon. Did I train for it? Well...sorta. The Wasatch Back was training for the half. Did I train for the Wasatch Back? No.
I've decided I race to train, not train to race. Someday I plan to train - just not now.
The half marathon happened because my Las Vegas Ragnar team, Lady Luck, will not be running that race this year. We decided the above video is true so we figured we would pay a lot less and run almost as far.
I've decided I race to train, not train to race. Someday I plan to train - just not now.
The half marathon happened because my Las Vegas Ragnar team, Lady Luck, will not be running that race this year. We decided the above video is true so we figured we would pay a lot less and run almost as far.

We ran down the beautiful American Fork Canyon. It was amazing to run in the morning with the sound of the river while looking at the green mountain's majesty.
This was my second half, so I set a goal to beat my time in my first. I'm happy to say I did!! I ran 5 minutes faster than my last half - WAHOO!!
These are some of the amazing ladies I've been able to run with the past couple of years down in Vegas - LOVE THEM!

2 comments:
This video had me laughing out loud, I completely agree with that lady. I must not be a runner:)
Good job on the half marathon, you are a Champ!
I'm so amazed by you and your talent! I try to be a runner, but if I raced to train i would just fall over halfway through and never get up. Good job on both the races!
Post a Comment