So it was incredibly annoying that anytime I got on themarkhamface the video from my dirty dash experience would play. I had a great time and love the video, but I was tired of having the music suddenly come on and scare the bajeepies out of me every time I went to my site to check up on the blogs I love. I googled how to take the autoplay off. The first site was a winner. I love that technology can reach the computer illiterate...like me.
Sorry if you avoided the blog due to the video. It should be fixed now.
1 comment:
Haha, that's awesome. Good for you for taking it into your own hands and figuring it out. I'm married to the master of self-teaching via the internet, and we are firm believers that anyone can learn almost anything starting out on the Google homepage. Love it.
Post a Comment