These two could (and still can) quote every part from every episode of "Friends." It will forever be imprinted on my mind Chelsea perfectly re-enacting (with voice inflection and all) Chandler in The one with the Holiday Armadillo when he says, "But I didn't get to shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly!" Just last night I was dieing of laughter when they started quoting more lines from that epic show. This is one of my favorites. Oh and this. And this.
Random memory that should be documented:
So you know how when a lawn gets aerated there are all sorts of little "poops" left everywhere? Well Alyssa felt the need to put all the "poops" back in the holes which she would do any time there was a lull in practice. I laugh thinking about how she (and then I) would frantically stuff them back in for the few seconds we could before needing to start a drill. One time after practice I texted her and told her Shane and I were going to head over to the field and put the "poops" back in for date. (That sentence is a lot weirder retelling the story than I remember it being when I originally sent her the text.) Needless to say, she was disappointed when we didn't follow through.
Ah, the memories...
3 comments:
I went and watched all those clips and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Friends is a quality show! Love it.
I do remember you two and your fight to put the 'poops' back in; plus Chelsea's ability to nail the delivery of lines from Friends. Glad you three still get to enjoy each others company!
Hahaha! I love you twinner! Smell me...it's my natural scent! ;-)
Post a Comment