Thursday, March 22, 2012

I love the way he loves me

(On the subway in New York - Is my hair really that long? Maybe I should cut it.)

Since I've been on this kick of back logging happenings I missed recording when they actually happened, I asked Shane if I could get the innumerable pictures he has off of his phone since he is a bit of a shutterbug (please tell me you've seen that episode of Modern Family). He graciously obliged.

As I was going through all the pictures I noticed he had quite a few of me on there where I either a) wasn't looking or b) I remember him asking me to turn and give a smile.

I could feel Shane's love for me as I looked through the pictures. They aren't all flattering - I'll probably regret later that I put them up - but he always makes comments about how cute he thinks I am even when I'm not looking very attractive. Sometimes I wonder, How can a man as good looking as him think I'm beautiful?

(Being Barbie for Halloween)

(I specifically remember asking him NOT to take this picture. I'm glad he did...don't tell him I said that!)

(Outside our Utah house)

(In the old farmhouse kitchen)

(For sure the most embarrassing picture - Why I'm posting it is beyond me. I must be in a special mood.
I'm sleeping on our way to AZ this past summer. I can't believe Kita stole part of my pillow -bad dog.)


(At Grandma Cleta's house)

(Utah house backyard)

(Yes, he took this when I cleaned his teeth the first time. My posture is HORRIBLE!!!)

(Inside Macy's. He and his mom were trying to convince me I looked good in that coat. It worked. We got it.)

(Just lookin' at my phone in the Utah house.)

(Overlooking Provo on the little hike we like behind our house)

Life is great.
Shane and I are still in love.
He is so wonderful to me.
I love that man.

4 comments:

berrymom said...

You are so pretty Al! Love all the photos of you!!

berrymom said...

LOL, Opps "berry mom" is Kara Markham, im at my sisters house. I am not a wierdo stalker that you dont know:)

Angie said...

Alyssa I loved this post!! It is so cute that Shane takes so many pictures of you and I agree - it does mean he loves you! :) Haha I always tell Klane that if he thought I was cute he would take more pictures of me. We never have pictures of me! I will have to show him this post. Hahahaha.

Alyssa/Jo said...

@Kara - Thanks! You are gorgeous! You have such perfect skin - I'm so jealous. And I'm glad you aren't a stalker I don't know. :)